ABOUTWASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
According to the Law on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment of September 11, 2015.
(Journal of Laws 2015, item 1688, as amended).
- It is prohibited to place waste electrical and electronic equipment together with other waste.
- The holder of waste equipment from households is obliged to hand it over to a collector of waste equipment or an entity authorized to collect waste equipment.
- The Seller is obliged to take back used equipment from households at the point of sale free of charge, as long as the used equipment is of the same type and performed the same functions as the sold equipment - used equipment is accepted by the Seller at the address: street Dobrzecka 72, 62-800 Kalisz.
- The vendor, delivering household equipment to the customer, is obliged to take back used household equipment free of charge at the place of delivery of this equipment, as long as the used equipment is of the same type and performed the same functions as the delivered equipment. Willingness to transfer used equipment to the Vendor in the aforementioned case, please report, for example, in the following manner: by e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the following address street Dobrzecka 72, 62-800 Kalisz.
- A retailer operating a retail unit with a sales area as defined in Art. 2 item 19 of the Law of March 27, 2003. on planning and zoning of at least 400 square meters dedicated to the sale of household equipment, shall be obliged to accept, free of charge, in this unit or in its immediate vicinity, used household equipment, none of the external dimensions of which exceed 25 cm, without having to purchase new household equipment. Used equipment is accepted by the Seller at the address: street Dobrzecka 72, 62-800 Kalisz.
- Collection points for waste equipment in the city of Kalisz are located at the following locations, among others:
ü Przedsiębiorstwo Usług Komunalnych PUK S.A., Bażancia 1A, 62-800 Kalisz;
ü Makro Cash and Carry Polska S.A. Kalisz, Aleja Wojska Polskiego 7, 62-800 Kalisz.
- All collection points for waste equipment in the Republic of Poland are available at:
- The obligation to return waste electrical and electronic equipment only to points creating safe conditions for its collection is imposed by the Law of July 29, 2005. On waste electrical and electronic equipment ( Journal of Laws No. 180, item 1495, as amended).